OneLeaf Cannabis Corp. (“OneLeaf”) is a craft-inspired Health Canada Licensed Producer founded to provide customers with an alternative to large-scale, low to mid-grade, commercial cannabis. Our focus is on creating only superior quality, ultra-clean, cannabis products, grown using organic principles, that provide consumers with the cleanest and most consistent quality possible.
The Plant Technician is a member of the Cultivation Team that aids in the co-ordination of all the daily activities in the production facility. We are looking to add high energy individuals who are ambitious and dedicated to a common goal.
Job Scope Responsibilities:
- Complete daily care and maintenance of plants including cloning, potting, pruning, watering, harvesting, trimming, etc.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sterility at all times.
- Harvest, sterilize, and re-populate rooms efficiently, while adhering to procedures and predetermined timelines
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) related to daily work activities to maintain compliance with regulations
- Aid in keeping appropriate records and logs as required
- Maintain suitable care of tools, equipment, and production facility as a whole
- Support Quality Assurance, Head of Cultivation, and Production Supervisor as required
- Work cohesively in a group, or independently as needed
- Weekend work could be required
- Other duties as assigned and as needed for company success
Experience and Background:
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to carry out often repetitive, physical tasks at a continuously high level of quality
- Exceptional attendance
- Experience with top notch sanitation and cleanliness
- Ability to remain flexible to changing work schedules and varying tasks, as required
- Knowledge and experience in indoor cannabis cultivation is an asset
- GMP/GPP : 2 years (Preferred)
- Production: 3 years (Preferred)
Note: All applicants will be required to successfully complete criminal record and background checks, as well as, supply references for review.
We appreciate all candidates that apply and wish to work with OneLeaf. However, we will only be contacting those candidates who best fit these requirements. We will retain all resumes for a minimum of 6 months, and will continue to review as similar positions become available.
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time
Salary: Based on qualifications